Fun, Learning & Fine Motor Development come together in a quiet attention focusing activity!
Handithings CrossOver Car is a developmental toy that consists of a tiny car attached to a nylon chord. The chord runs through various tunnels and loops on a felt mat. The child moves the car through the loops and tunnels. This helps facilitate pincer grasp, improve finger and bilateral manipulation, and develop finger strengthening.
About the item
- Provides proprioceptive feedback
- Improves finger manipulation and increases bilateral manipulation
- Promotes lead assist hand patterns and facilitates midline crossing
- Facilitates pincer grasp and develops finger strengthening
- Stimulates visual tracking
- Hand made with the highest quality standards.