Gym Ball Chair
Gym Ball Chair
OUT OF STOCK
Balance Ball chairs greatly alleviate the aching back/legs/arms syndrome that comes from working at a desk for hours.
Designed for people between 1.5 m and 1.8 m (5-ft and 5-ft 11-in.) tall, this unique chair employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine, but with an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, an air pump, and a desktop guide to help keep you moving. Balance Ball chairs helps relieve pain and promote proper spinal alignment, posture, a healthier back, and overall well-being.
- Created by leading health and fitness experts
- Chair is suitable for height’s 152 cm to 180 cm (60 in. to 71 in.) and weights up to 136 kg (300 lb.)
- 52 cm (20.5 in.) professional-grade Anti-Burst™ ball
- Includes an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, air pump
- Helps improve balance and fitness; builds a healthier back, aligns the spine, relieves pain, reduces nerve compression and improves your overall well-being
- Patented design promotes correct posture
- Balance Ball removes easily for quick workspace exercises
- Desktop guide illustrates various stretching and strengthening techniques
- Helps to strengthen core muscles
- Easy glide lockable castor wheels
- Some assembly required
- Clean with a damp cloth, cold water and mild detergent
- Includes desktop workout guide to provide an effective low-impact workout and stretching routine
- Stable, yet lightweight base is made from molded PVC
- Balance Ball (included) is made from vinyl with no latex content
- Rolling, lockable castor wheels
- Easy, 1-tool assembly
- 52 cm (20.5 in.) Anti-Burst™ ball removable for use on its own
- Comes with 2 locking back castors and 2 regular front castors.
- Desktop guide for stretching and strengthening exercises
- Air pump
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.9 cm x 53.3 cm x 78.7 cm (22 in. x 21 in. x 31 in.); Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lb.)
Note: For optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation. Once your chair is assembled and the Balance Ball is inflated, re-check the ball size the next day. If necessary, add additional air and check once more the following day. Your new Balance Ball may need a day or two to "stretch" to its final size (which should then fit perfectly in the base).
Colours may vary from image.